Welcome to McDonald’s Food for Thoughts survey conducted by McDonald’s to gather feedback from their customers. You can get a delicious meal from McDonald’s just by answering some very simple questions.
Big Mac & Fries for £1.99 in the UK or €3.90 in ROI. This meal is served after 10:30 a.m. You can also get a vegetarian alternative.
Please enter the information below from your bill receipt
12 digit entry code:
McdFoodForThoughts Survey Details
|Is Purchase Necessary?||Yes|
|Age Limit||18 years or above|
|How to Enter?||Online|
|Survey Reward||Big Mac & Fries for £1.99.|
|Entry Limit||One survey/receipt|
McdFoodForThoughts Survey Reward
Customers who genuinely answer the questions asked in the McDonald’s Food for Thoughts survey will get Win a Big Mac & Fries for £1.99. Offer code will be given to all the customers after they complete the survey. You need to show this offer code at the billing counter to avail of the offer.
Rules and Regulations
There are certain rules you need to follow to participate in the McDonald’s Food for Thoughts survey. Check and follow them below:
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland to participate.
- The minimum age of the participant must be 16 years.
- You need to have a receipt from McDonald’s outlet.
- The survey is limited to one entry per receipt.
- The employees, affiliates or family members of the employees of the company are not allowed to take the survey.
How to Enter McdFoodForThoughts Customer Survey
You can participate in the McdFoodForThoughts survey by following these simple steps:
- First of all, visit the www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com official website.
- Next, enter your 12-digit unique entry code mentioned on the receipt.
- You have to enter the “Amount Spent” in the next field. This is also mentioned on the receipt
- Click on the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Next, answer the questions asked in the McdFoodForThoughts survey based on your experience.
- Submit the survey once you are done with answering all the questions.
- A unique offer code will be displayed on the screen now. Note it on the back of your bill receipt.
- You can now get Big Mac & Fries for £1.99 in the UK or €3.90 in ROI.
What is McdFoodForThoughts Entry Code?
McdFoodForThoughts entry code is a 12-digit code (in capitals) mentioned on your bill receipt. You need to enter this code along with the Amount spent on the meal order to start the survey. You can find both these details on the bill receipt (Check below image for help).
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that you might be facing issues while participating in the Mcdfoodforthoughts survey program. To make it easy for you, we have given solutions of the frequently asked questions below.
Is bill receipt mandatory to participate in the survey?
Yes, to participate in the McDonald’s UK/Ireland survey, you need a receipt. You may participate in the survey either by entering the 12-digit entry code or 4-digit entry code sent as the survey invitation.
What will I get by sharing my feedback?
You will receive a coupon that can be used to get Big Mac & Fries for £1.99. Moreover, you will help McDonald’s improve its services which in the long run is for your benefit.
How to Get in touch with Mcdfoodforthoughts Support?
Having any issues or want to complain/suggest something?. You can reach out to the Mcdfoodforthoughts support team using the information given below.
|Customer Support Phone Number||0370 524 4622|
|Email Support||[email protected]|
|CEO Email||[email protected]|
You must enter the Mcdfoodforthoughts survey and answer simple questions to win free meals from McDonald’s. You will get Big Mac & Fries for £1.99 by just sharing your feedback with the McDonald’s UK and Ireland. Thanks for participating in this amazing survey.